Concerts to raise money for battle against record companies

Graham Lally scribe at exmosis.net
Thu Dec 20 02:31:42 PST 2001

 From Slashdot...
http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/1348770p-1418333c.html

[...]

"The Recording Artists Coalition, a trade group representing more than
100 entertainers, has booked several sites in Los Angeles for the Feb.
26 concerts.

"Money raised from the concerts will help fund an offensive against the
major record labels for allegedly denying musicians a share of royalty
earnings.

[...]

"``It's about time for artists to take control of their work and how it
is presented to our fans,'' said Dexter Holland of the band Offspring,
which will perform as part of the effort."

[...]

.g
--
"Sometimes I use google instead of pants."