prisoners dilemma

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Dec 20 05:50:06 PST 2001

Yes, but the bigger they are the shorter they survive. It's sort of like
'virtual particles'. For a given energy level they can exist for only so
long.

I think the goal is to build a society that is long lived and intrudes on
the affairs of the individual a minimal amount.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:

> anarchy is possible
> The results of Axelrod studies prove that under certain conditions
> cooperation among individuals can emerge and be stable without the need of
> a central authority, regardless of the selfish or altruist nature of the
> interactants.
> http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Stage/8733/ipd.html
>
> Possible to have smuggled posts from former list members published? Several
> books have been written this way.
> Information does want to be free.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com