ok, you win... please help

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 19 15:33:03 PST 2001

<sigh>

His lists are closed. This means that somebody on his list is forwarding
the emails or else they've hacked the security at Yahoo. There are NO
*@yahoogroups.com or *@yahoo.com subscriptions through SSZ currently.
either (and my logs show no evidence of receipt of traffic either way).

I've explained to this guy he is being spoofed and he just don't get it.