Everyone a remailer:Everyone a mint:Everyone an assassin predictor

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 18 18:21:51 PST 2001

http://www.spammimic.com/ is a commercial example of a good use to put
spam.Like steggin' pron.the hide in the herd idea.Its a shame larry ellison
chose the dark side.Oracle sized remailers could be useful to speed the
crypto-revolution.
He used to make sense on the 'network as computer',then he must have
twigged that would lead to his demise.
In the developing labyrinth progress will be slower,but sure,toward
distributed,P-P,encrypted,alternate OS plug ins that will
accomplish all we seek to achieve.

But remember, please, the Law by which we live,
We are not built to comprehend a lie.
We can neither live nor pity, nor forgive,
If you make a slip in handling us you die!
--The Secret of the Machines-- Rudyard Kipling