CNN.com on Remailers

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Dec 19 09:16:37 PST 2001

Last I heard, neither MAE East, nor MAE West were ever dragged into
court on co-conspiritor charges just because packets from some German
hacker kid hopped through their Cisco's.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------