AP Al quim

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Tue Dec 18 19:16:13 PST 2001

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Sunder wrote:

> So from your reply, I'll assume the answer to my "So are you finally
> evolving?" question is still No.

Sorry, you can't imply anything other than what is openly stated in my
commentary. Implicatives will bite you in the butt.

> I, and everyone in the world, is aware that commerce != capitalism,

Not hardly.

> and that you are avoiding the question.

And EXACTLY what question might that be? You ramble so much it gets hard
to follow what you're talking about NOW.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com