Oregon Link to 9-11?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 18 13:39:00 PST 2001

Fox News reports that a senator from Oregon says
there is a link of the state to 9-11. No other details
provided by the senator. Anybody know more about
this or have a link?

Wonder if this has anything to do with ISTAC.gov the
CIA station allegedly in Bend, OR. ISTAC has been
visiting Cryptome over the past few days, which is
either a new friend who saw my grand jury testimony
about the station, read the trial transcript, has been
perusing i-net archives, is a front for Safeweb or
Privsec, or a federal sniffer spoofing ISTAC and
setting poisoned bait.

ISTAC, a national department of the CIA, according to
anonymous, does interception work, and has at least
two stations, one eastern US and the one in Bend, OR.

Scott Mueller, according to his sworn testimony, has
nothing to do with his namesake cut-out.

Listen, this may be a vicious rumor, but I was told yesterday
there is a site on the Net, or a newsgroup message, which
claims that Cryptome is the most reviled Web site among
intel agencies. Has anybody seen this hard sought highest
of praise? Need that for a long-sought motto, ad banner,
tatoo, singalong, Xmas card to an in-law.