No subject

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 17 18:19:28 PST 2001

 >>The prime goal of any legal system is to maximize number of criminals.
I'm sure that search of JYA's premises would yield enough stuff for a
100-year sentence, excluding any controlled substances. Each copy of a
software program that cannot be substantiated with purchase receipt: 5
years. That incorrect 1998 IRS return where he forgot to include $100
that >>Gordon paid for cryptome CD: 10 years.

Im sure too that were that to happen,cryptomes,cypherpunks and OSDs
clickthroughs could take off.It would be a great sign we were on to
something.I mean we all know AP is a cheap laugh,washed up,garden variety
lunatics like JGordon
take it seriously.BWAAHAHAHAH! The prime goal of OSD will be to minimize
the number of criminals starting by putting jeff out of his misery.(my
0.02c) Say goodbye to joshua.KILLTHEPRESIDENTTHEVICEPRESIDENTANTHRAXALLGOVT!

VISAVISAVISA! BURNWACKENHUTBURN!