Poor little child pornographer

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Dec 18 07:04:48 PST 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 02:46:14PM -0800, A. Melon wrote:
> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,49141,00.html
>
> Incredible.  Abso-fucking-lutely incredible.  After telling us all about
> the poor little child pornographer, Larry Benedict, and how the mean
> old police are out to get him, Declan finally lets the other shoe drop
> in part 5 of this 5-part series.
>
> Benedict pled guilty.

In each one of the articles, the link "plea" appeared after the second
or third paragraph, so you can read it yourself.

My articles were written in rough chronological order, with the guilty
plea taking place recently, and the motion to reopen taking place
just last month. Don't like it? Don't read it.

-Declan