Fort Detrius,Agnewville

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 17 12:57:10 PST 2001

Operation soft drill seeks pledges to be pooled and paid for the closest
prediction of the permanent retirement of anyone
associated with or having dealings with fort detrick maryland.(my 0.02c)

On this day...1936 -- USSR: In Moscow, Pravda announces that in
Catalonia (Spain), the "cleaning" out of Trotskyites &
the anarcho-syndicalists has already started. Stalin's agents
will carry out these purges:
"As for Catalonia, the purging of Trotskyist &
anarcho-syndicalist elements has begun; this
work will be carried out with the same energy
with which it was done in the USSR."

I find that if I go off my meds and remove tinfoil turban Im able to get a
good fix on pugsley...

Subject: !!! HotMail Lifts CypherPunk Ban !!! [ WAS!WAS: Prologue to
Chronicles of Arnold 0000 0000 0010 ]
[EditWhore's Write Note: As per usual, the 'Subject:' header has little or
nothing
to do with the actual contents of this missive, but it should be noted that
a HotMail
Baron 2B Flamed Later is unimpressed by efforts of the Fe(de)ral GooberMint
to slam an ElectroMagnetic Curtain down around the Author, and continues to
supply HimOrHerOrIt with CopiousQuantities of Terroroist {<--A Clue, !A
Typo)
Literature advising HimOrHerOrIt how to Disguise HimOrHerOrItSelf through
the use of a Myriad of Breast&OR&Penis EnlargeMent&OR&EnGorgeMent
Techniques...]
[t. Author's Left gNut: It appears that my 'Probation' is subject to the
same
conditions as my NonExistent AllegedInary Trial--namely, that I be the last
person to know in regard to any developments therein. I appreciate John
Young and Declan McCullagh making an effort to distribute copies of what
is apparently a Probation Report on me to a great enough extent that even
TheLastPersonInTheWorldOnTheDistrubutionChain (Me, eh?) has an
opportunity to peruse it.]