Nah? You don't think? (Was: FBI: Yet Another Uncorroborated threat)

Anonymous User anonymous at remailer.havenco.com
Mon Dec 17 23:17:22 PST 2001

> Heads up folks!
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/texas_southwest/ap/stories/AP_STATE_0069.html

<snippet src="The Dallas News">

	FBI: Uncorroborated threat received against Texas schools
	12/12/2001
	By CONNIE MABIN / The Associated Press

	AUSTIN - FBI agents have alerted schools throughout Texas
	that a vague threat has been received suggesting two people
	may retaliate against unknown Texas schools for the U.S.
	bombing in Afghanistan.
	"Basically, as vague as I gave it, is as vague as we have
	it," Houston FBI Special Agent Bob Doguim said Wednesday.
	"This is coming to us from a foreign government. We are
	working with them to try and determine the reliability of
	it."

</snippet>

Yeah, but those foreign government agents will believe anything
they read on the internet...

I guess poor Katie will be the youngest person ever to have her
school club declared a proscribed terrorist-supporting NGO.