Cypherpunk Ban

Anonymous User anonymous at remailer.havenco.com
Mon Dec 17 16:23:22 PST 2001

>Of course, this is the way the US government loves to operate.  Convict
>people on bullshit, get them "in the system," and then impose conditions
>of probation which prohibit them from exposing what was done to them.

The prime goal of any legal system is to maximize number of criminals.

I'm sure that search of JYA's premises would yield enough stuff for a
100-year sentence, excluding any controlled substances.

Each copy of a software program that cannot be substantiated with purchase
receipt: 5 years.

That incorrect 1998 IRS return where he forgot to include $100 that Gordon paid
for cryptome CD: 10 years.