Cypherpunk Ban.This is not a job.Its an adventure!, jya.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 17 02:42:27 PST 2001

jya>>I don't recall the rationale used by the USPO to forbid CJ from
posting to cypherpunks. Anybody know the answer to that?

Faustine? Nomen?

 >>I can see the spite value, but what harm could possibly come from
posting to cypherpunks as distinguished from another mail list? Or does the
ban include posting to any mail list.

Like indymedia adelaide or norway IMCs ? The harm could come from AP
reaching critical mass.We may be close.It could be DY-NA-MITE!

 >>I read the prohibition against using the Internet for any purpose except
research on medical and legal matters, but nothing in the probation
conditions about cyperpunks itself. Is that selective ban of cpunks a
prelude to Tora Bora-ing the whole shebang?

The best will easily get away,I see a crypto- al qaeda or crypto-pedophile
or crypto-laundering feint coming.It should harden our defenses
further,expose more of their agents and methods and publicize the gapeing
holes in their infrastructure,also terrific for entertainment web journo
hacks such as mysELF.

 >>Just what is it about cypherpunks that drives federal officials in the
elf-buggering northwest to phantasms of Inquisition, Witch Burning, chasing
home-brewed bin Ladens?

They havent been the same since mt st helens.Their best and deepest thinker
was a survivalist living nearby in 1980.
Grunge and 1999 spooked the shit out of all the dumb dumbs.Plus the rain
and the beast of redmond.(my o.o2c)

 >>Inshallah, they act demon-possessed like christ-fetishist Robert Hanssen

Speaking of that freak,your cryptome link on hims buggered,Ill try opera in
a minnie.A lot came out in the WTC trials to help OBL plan doomsday so Ive
great expectations for the hanssen trial.The fbi needs exterminating.(hi
bobby M)

 >>Speaking of stakeworthy witches, did you see that mad-terrorist
groupie Jessica Stern was featured by Time magazine as one
of the Five Underappreciated Americans?<<

She's welcome downunder anytime,I give good head and I hear she loves 6
thick inches
in the rear.(one point safe)Who was the other one after huei,dewey and loie?

[Font: Daschle-Anthrax-Bold ]