ATTN.JYA.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 16 18:13:15 PST 2001

Operation Soft Drill.Website.
A website is under development and construction in the wildnets.Expressions
of interest invited from www.cryptome.org  addicts.
Site shall have the names of prominent criminals such as Somoza,Shah
P,Marcos, W.Colby,Mountbattan and so on,all crossed out.
  Visitors to the site may vote as to who's next.The name with the most
votes going to the top of the list.Site will list Quad anon surfing and
sending advice and crypto download sites as well as links to various
quality anarchist pages.

"Whoever places their hand on me to govern me is a usurper and tyrant.I
declare them my enemy." PJ Proudon.