"SOFTWARE TESTERS & DEVELOPERS CONTRACT TO HIRE"

testers at programmer.net testers at programmer.net
Mon Dec 17 09:30:55 PST 2001

From:-
Gani Pola 												SP*
PCI Data Consulting
Marketing Division
434 Ridgedale Avenue, PMB # 11-108
East Hanover NJ 07936
Tel: 1-888-248-3443 OR 1-888-713-7201
Fax:1-603-297-5644
mailto:testers at programmer.net

Attention: Recruiting Department / Human Resources Department
==========+++++++++=================+++++++++==============
Please find our software consultant's brief information  listed  are
available for contract or  contract to hire positions. We have consultants
available with skills-
*- QA Testers with
	- QA Center Test Pack: QA Run, QA Director and QA Track
    	- Mercury Winrunner, Testdirector, Loadrunner,Windows, Unix, Oracle
	- Seague Silk, Silk Pilot, Silk Performer, Windows, Unix,Oracle, SQL Server
	- Rational SQA Suite, Windows, Unix, Oracle
	- Main Frames tester with Winrunner,Testdirector

* Telecom Embedded software developers using 'C',Assembly and on VxWorks &
pSOS OS platform, Sonet,      SNMP, Device Drivers
* Auto CAD Developer - AutoCAD 11,14, 2000, CAM, Fabricam, Camstore, FC2001,
Windows 95, 98NT.
* Main Frames Developers with Cobol II, JCL, CICS, DB2,   MVS, IMS, TSO,
ISPFs
* Oracle Developers with Developer / 2000
* Oracle DBAs
* Microsoft certified windows 2000 Admins
* Java Developers with EJB, Weblogic, Websphere, Swings,   Servellets, JSP,
XML, Unix and   Windows
* VB Developers with Crystal Reports, Oracle, MS Access   and SQL Server
* VB, ASP, SQL Server, COM/DCOM web developer
* Visual FoxPro Developers with SQL Server, Windows
* Certified Lotus Notes/Domino developer with R5.0
* System Admins-SUN CERTIFIED SENIOR UNIX ADMIN WITH VERITAS.

All of them will relocate and our  rates are including relocation. All of
them are on H1-B visa status and  available for Contract or Contract to
Hire and some of them are  immediate  hire positions which requires H-1B visa
transfer For detailed resumes,rates and contact information,
Please send us  an e-mail  mailto:testers at programmer.net

*******************************
To receive our Hotlist of available software testers-consultants please send
a balnk e-mail
mailto:pci4hotlist2requirements at techie.com

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS (REQUEST) T O   T H E   R E C I P I E N T
**
If you have received this message in error,we apologize for any inconvenience.

To ensure that you do not receive further email from us and wish to be
removed  from our list,please send us an e-mail,

mailto:testers at programmer.net?subject=Remove..cypherpunks at algebra.com