CNN.com on Remailers

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Dec 17 08:22:22 PST 2001

Modulo the recent discussion of how some remailers
treat traffic from other known remailers differently than
mail from unknown addresses, remailers don't need to
know about each other.

If they don't know know about each other, and there is
nothing on the machines which suggest they no about
each other, it's difficult for a law abiding remailer operator
to become inadvertantly linked to a non-lawabiding one.

Of course, IANAL, so we're going to hear about 'happy fun
court' not being amused (sigh...)

Peter

> ----------

This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and are PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  Access by any other party is unauthorized without the express
prior written permission of the sender.  If
you have received this e-mail in error you may not copy, disclose to any
third party or use the contents, attachments or
information in any way, Please delete all copies of the e-mail and the
attachment(s), if any and notify the sender.
Thank You.