CNN.com on Remailers

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Mon Dec 17 07:57:37 PST 2001

If I were a remailer operator, I'm not sure I'd like this. Active
cooperation with another remaler operator means that if
he/she/it does something illegal, you could be dragged in
on 'conspiracy' charges, regardless whether you actually
had any knowledge of the the other operators nefarious
activities.

Peter Trei

> ----------

This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and are PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  Access by any other party is unauthorized without the express
prior written permission of the sender.  If
you have received this e-mail in error you may not copy, disclose to any
third party or use the contents, attachments or
information in any way, Please delete all copies of the e-mail and the
attachment(s), if any and notify the sender.
Thank You.