Who's on first?

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 16 14:32:18 PST 2001

Your taxes at work dept; Massive increases in Humint and NSA,etc.2002
(cryptome)

 >>the intelligence community has got to be better focused on strategic
intelligence and better positioned to be able to get access to so-called
plans and intentions, that is, what is going on in the minds of the
evil-doers, the mischief makers, in order to prevent the crisis. We do not
want to be just great at sweeping up after the tragedy; we want to stop the
tragedy before it happens<<

Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad of Malaysia said that the United States
has been learning from his country how to combat terrorism and that the
West, which once accused him of trampling on human rights, now is following
him.
"It's no good taking action after the crime," Mr. Mahathir said. "We have
to act in anticipation, and not in the usual manner, because having to find
proof of a crime which has not yet been committed is difficult." Timmy
preserve us!

 >>Direct action_ is what it's all about. Undermining the state through the
spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith in the tax system,
through even more direct applications of the right tools at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs.<<

Or,when we get called evil-doers,mischief makers and/or pedophile
pornographers? A Chinese guy just pulled 4 years for a post re.Tienamin
square.As crypto winters getting nippy I suggest a pre-emptive strike.Soft
drill fort detrick,anyone theres fair game.No jury would convict.