How do you sleep?

Petro petro at bounty.org
Sun Dec 16 22:59:28 PST 2001

On Thursday, December 13, 2001, at 12:58 PM, Duncan Frissell wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:
>> http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=104919&group=webcast
>> Damming exposure of Cato's MO. and the flacks and flunkys involved.
>> G'way mate.
> That was a Fraser Institutute writer btw. But then an Aussie commie
> might
> not make nice distinctions.
> The IMF/WTO should hold a get together in one of the US states with
> concealed carry laws and then we'd see how commie scum fare.

	They're too afraid of getting shot.

> If capitalists were really up to snuff, they'd organize a counter demo
> force armed with the most effective pre-firearms crowd control weapon --
> the quarterstaff.  Cut down on the old street demos.

	My first response to this was along the lines of "To organize an
effective protest, they'd have to leave work, and a capitalist wouldn't
do that".

	On second thought, they could just hire some people to do it.

--
"Remember, half-measures can be very effective if all you deal with are
half-wits."--Chris Klein