Terrifying GWB

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 15 22:06:54 PST 2001

The shrub-putin puppet show was saved by a rainstorm,my sources in chiapas
tell me.The nuclear tipped scud on the burro drawn mobile launcher couldn't
get a lock on target.Its a fairly high kiloton yield but theres only one
bullet.So better luck next time campanero's.St Petersburg rang and plan
some hannsen files and microsoft source code release's.Blows against the
empire continue on another mindblowing front with a possible 'crack of the
century' in the offing.We live in inneresting times.Stock up on fake ID's
and uniforms.This could be the one.