OBL's public key

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Dec 16 15:48:05 PST 2001

    --

On 16 Dec 2001, at 13:30, measl at mfn.org wrote:
> Certainly good for a few chuckles at first, but I wouldn't
> want to be around after they backtracked the originating IP
> ;-(

This assumes they  can backtrack the originating IP, and if
they could, many large companies have routers and firewalls
that assign IPs pretty much at random and keep no records --
since excessive record keeping has the problems we discussed
earlier in the kill-all-the-lawyers threads.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     fvB8KHk4u2pYX+wS7K6OpvoqYeHWwlqNdFM7Js/6
     4Nt5a/DLP2mXmM1YD6KHtoa1QbvQ8PHPIWs+oykdR