OSD: Reputations R us

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 15 02:42:16 PST 2001

Rust never sleeps;Reputations by inference,negative inference.As an
experiment Id like to ask ya'all to pledge
any amount up to 10 $ to predict the retirement from the list of your least
fave poster's

eg.I, anonymous samoan attorney,pledge 1 $ to see that nasty little weasl
guy get his just desserts.
AND
1$ to put jamesd out of his misery...and so on,say 4$ each on faustine and
nomen.

At least as reliable as doling out high ratings and possibly less chance
of  error.We're often more honest in our visceral hatreds aren't we? These
negative ratings would float and give a rough guesstimate for newbies as to
the pariahs here.

Operation soft drill...we don't just kill people...we vouch for them and
guarantee them with RUST. (RusTechnology)