: Re: bin Laden tape reliability

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 14 20:35:13 PST 2001

jya>>To mattd, if you've got emit stuff about *illing the *rez, be sure to
post a real world contact address for those who want to take you up on it.
UBL might want to send a few bucks.

This is the real world.Right here,right now.The pile is about to go
critical.I hope those warez raids were a warm up.
In ancien regime france the body of the king was sacred.A subject that
approached to close risked having their skin ripped off in a messy public
execution.Theres a detailed description of one in the recent book,"Europe"
(a hirstory book)
The situationists wanted to extend the concept of the sanctity of louis's
person to everyone in france.(no global strategy)
Absolutist nonsense like 'protected person/s got the chop in France.It
should also in your fair land as I pledge 100 us $
to be pooled with others and paid to the closest guess,made anonymously
here or at www.indymedia.org or any no.
of BBS that are one step ahead of the donut munching flatfeet.This guess
being the closest as to the permanent retirement from politics of one
arbusto E Nueman.Greasy oil money is as good as anyones.If UBL chips in he
may ease
off on the meteorite's,I assume he will want to stay anonymous.As national
borders are not even speed bumps Im safe in
saying KILLTHEPRESIDENT till the roo's come home even if rick walkinshaw
knows where I live.FUCK the SS,FUCK BUSH and FUCK your SHITTY CRAPHOLE
KUNTRY.luv you jya and say hi to deb,did she get my note?