Poor little child pornographer

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 14 14:54:20 PST 2001

Birdbrain nescio plops>>Declan McCullagh has been producing a one-sided
series...

Well he's a prime CALC suspect.Ill grant you that.

 >>everything the pornographer says is taken as gospel

Corn patch moving violation? Tim? anyone?

 >>the police are filthy liars.

Season with a little truth as garnish

 >>McCullagh's twisted narrative

On Cato yes.sadly.

 >>Missing from this tidy story is the cost-benefit analysis from the part
of the evil policeman. He has supposedly committed a felony that could lead
to decades in prison, just to avoid the difficulty of handing the computer
back with an apology, which happens all the time in police work.

Im suspecting NN as filth now,he's dirtier than 'Faustine". The standard of
police work gets exposed sometimes like the OJ  fuckup. They've not  handed
back my computer yet,either.This particular policeman sounds like 'Maniac
cop' to me.
Bad lieutenant.

 >>Smears,classic cointelpro coin of the realm.Agent nomen nescio crawls
out into the light.no name nsacia.Slime.