: Re: How do you sleep?

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 14 14:34:14 PST 2001

Peter Trei sent >>mattd is still a newbie to this list. He will eventually
learn that the title of the list: 'cypherpunks' tells nothing about the
views of list subscribers, which range widely. In particular, he will learn
that participation in the list does not imply acceptance of any particular
stance, attitude, or agenda towards crypto, stego, or government or lack
thereof. The only thing which can really be said about subscribers in
general is that they think crypto is worth discussing.
 > Your fellow PUNK for ANARCHY,mattd. >
You are not my fellow. I am not a punk. Since no one here even agrees what
anarchy is, it's incorrect for you to assume that anyone agrees on that,
either. Peter Trei <<
Im a newbie to a list titled cypherpunks,not
cyphershills,cypherprats,cyphergoons,cyphersucks,cypherfeds,etc,etc.
Punk does imply something whatever you say.To accept lies,propaganda and
self delusional CALC,would be fatal for this list.The natural selection of
good ideas will sort this all out,let the rivers flow red.
You are not my fellow now;So?.Not that I want you for my fellow or asked
you,I was talking to declan,there still may be hope for him.I also dont
just write for those
neutral,balanced,objective,scientific,cleareyed,lucid,rational pragmatists
such as
your good self.I have to account for the foul,creepy vermin of so called
law enforcement and possible data miners from the year 2010.ie.Posterity.
If crypto-anarchy is as big as I think its going to be this list will be
hirstorically significant.