CNN.com+mark on Remailers

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Dec 13 22:41:47 PST 2001

Marcel>>I think the Constitution was the biggest curse ever cast on you.
Every time something bad happens, you use these magic words like
"entrapment" or "protected by the first ammendment" and so on, instead of
shooting the criminals.<<

Mason wrote a bit of it yet wouldn't sign and washington never spoke to him
again.A black thing? The state has created an escalator of repression
that's obvious.Shooting the criminals seems more and more likely...AP style.

 >>And most people in my country (myself included) have no idea what OUR
constitution says - it doesn't matter anyway.

Ditto...au

 >>1-year conscripts.)

Hells bells are you from korea? You pay to kill our crims and we'll pay for
yours. Strangers on a train.