: Re: How do you sleep?,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Dec 13 21:29:59 PST 2001

 >>Libertarians like the folks at the Cato Institute are hardly
conservatives.<<

My beef with them is the money they take to lie.Ive given some examples in
the last few days that you may have been to busy to respond to.Many  so
called 'libertarians' are social
conservatives.See...http://ri.xu.org/arbalest/alembic2c.html

 >>Getting rid of laws prohibiting prostitution, gambling, obscenity,
indecency, prostitution -- these are conservative positions? <<

There are 2 prostitutions? The worst prostitution is not bodily,its taking
money to tell lies.The kind jamesd tells.The kind the cato institute
retails and many intelligent people such as you get suckered by.Larry
flynts probably done a million times more than the cato shills ever did in
these areas.Plus they are practically unenforcable online.Window dressing.

You
 > are either with us or with them.<me.>

 >>Yeah, you and George W. Bush. Good example to follow.<<

Polarisation is a nasty business,yet sometimes shit happens.This list may
have to choose soon between use of the words anarchy and punk and some
others more in line with the circle of eunuchs approach of the CALCers.
Lenin stole anarchist slogans and rode them to absolute power,a dictatorial
murderous terror state,based on lies,no anarchist can ever let that happen
again.Will ever let happen again.And getting back to your libby pals...
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/cato.html  where theres smoke...