Poor little child pornographer

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Dec 14 12:48:25 PST 2001

Some Twit writes:

> Declan McCullagh has been producing a one-sided series about a child
> pornographer's supposedly unjust indictment,

Even your first sentence reeks of the Sex Abuse Agenda.  You cannot
distinguish between readers and authors of sexually oriented material, and
you think people should be instantly labeled with whatever any law
enforcement goon or sex whacko chooses to accuse them of, without benefit
of a trial.

> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,49132,00.html.  Of course
> everything the pornographer says is taken as gospel, while the police
> are filthy liars.  In fact they have gone so far as to plant child porn
> onto the computer in order to gain a conviction, in McCullagh's twisted
> narrative.

Any country goofy enough to tell people what they are and are not allowed
to read, think, write, or display, within the privacy of their own homes,
even if no one but them is aware of it, is goofy enough to fabricate
evidence in pursuit of a moral panic.

"If it saves just one child..."

> Missing from this tidy story is the cost-benefit analysis from
> the part of the evil policeman.  He has supposedly committed a felony
> that could lead to decades in prison, just to avoid the difficulty of
> handing the computer back with an apology, which happens all the time
> in police work.

Why, of course, the child sex abuse whackos are all mentally well
adjusted, completely professional, and just live for the day they can say
"I'm sorry" for falsely accusing someone.  Uh huh.

> The real issue for cypherpunks is of course whether there is any connection
> between the child pornographer, Larry Benedict, and the local cypherpunk
> pedophile who uses the pseudonym Eric Michael Cordian.

I think you have liking pedophiles confused with hating idiots.  I am a
skeptic by nature, and loathe bon-bon munching Holsteins ranting about
children being molested by Bad Clowns in Secret Underground Tunnels with
Giraffes in them.  So sue me.

Any articulate person who criticizes flim-flam and nonsense these days in
the area of child sexual abuse, gets called a pedophile by all the Lying
Feminist Cunts.  They're nuts.  I'm not.  End of story.

> Is it possible that Cordian and Benedict are one and the same?  And that
> Benedict would use his cypherpunk connections as Cordian to get
> McCullagh to produce this whitewash?  How else did McCullagh get drawn
> into the seedy world of child pornography trading rings?

Echols put you up to this, didn't he?  I hear Kinkos pulled his Internet
connection and he's now accusing them of supporting "Internet Child Sex
Predators and Child Pornographers."

Oh when will people learn.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+