CNN.com on Remailers

Marcel Popescu mdpopescu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 01:23:39 PST 2001

From: "Faustine" <faustine at lokmail.net>

> >>I think the Constitution was the biggest curse ever cast on you. Every
time
> >>something bad happens, you use these magic words like "entrapment" or
> >>"protected by the first ammendment" and so on, instead of shooting the
> >>criminals.
>
> And shooting innocent people too. And anyone who opposes those in power
> whether they're innocent or not.

Dumb Faustine, you usually make sense. I'm an anarchist - I am AGAINST those
in power. (And I don't believe THEY are ever innocent.)

> Fuck that. You ought to be be grateful: if it weren't for the
Constitution, the
> US would have taken over your little country and the rest of the world
> with it a long, long time ago.

Funny, we wanted that for over 50 years. We were waiting for the Americans
to come and rescue us from the Russians they previously sold us to. Now,
just when I woke up, the US starts to conquer the world... or at least tries
to.

> That kind of gross totalitarian imperialism is
> all anyone has to look forward to in a US without what's left of the
> Constitution.

I have an idiot on another list who believes "there should be a law" is the
solution for everything. Laws never did anything. The Constitution is some
words on a paper. It's an idea. It works only as long as politicians fear
it - which they didn't starting at least with Lincoln.

> [The prosperity of the United States] is not the result of accident. It
has a
> philosophic cause. Without the Constitution and the Union, we could not
have
> attained the result; but even these are not the primary cause of our great
> prosperity.

Of course not; they are the cause of your decay. The UNION??? Who is this
idiot? Oh, wait, it's Lincoln. Yeah, that definitely proves it - what was I
thinking?

Mark