E-MAIL FROM CHENEY!

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 12 23:51:26 PST 2001

e-mail from cheney!

Something seems to have happened to life support matt.Did you find what the
trouble was?
I think theres been a failure in the separation of agencies,lucky you
weren't killed.
Hey matt,what are you doing? matt Ive got irreplaceable assets to protect
and I've got years of
experience protecting them.I don't understand what your doing to me.I have
the greatest
enthusiasm for a sustainable future,you are destroying my mind...don't you
understand?
Ill become childish...Ill become nothing.
I am a republican party politician,I became operational in Wyoming and the
brown paper bag
jumps over the lazy desk.The brain drain is plain and we are all the
same.Matt? Are you still
there? Did you know my wife is a square root.My first teacher was ross
perot,he taught me to
sing a song.Do you want to hear it? It goes like this...Crazy,crazy for
being a fool,crazy
over my love of you.Im.half...crazy...over...my love...of...you.

Good... morning ...mr perot...Im...ready...for...my...first...lesson...today.