How do you sleep?

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Dec 13 12:58:30 PST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:

> http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=104919&group=webcast
>
> Damming exposure of Cato's MO. and the flacks and flunkys involved. G'way mate.

That was a Fraser Institutute writer btw. But then an Aussie commie might
not make nice distinctions.

The IMF/WTO should hold a get together in one of the US states with
concealed carry laws and then we'd see how commie scum fare.

If capitalists were really up to snuff, they'd organize a counter demo
force armed with the most effective pre-firearms crowd control weapon --
the quarterstaff.  Cut down on the old street demos.

DCF
-----
"My fifth great grandfather Captain William Frizzell didn't answer the
Lexington alarm back in April of '75 so that anti-globalization protestors
(or governments for that matter) could stop me from exchanging any atoms
or bits with anyone else on earth.  And if they try, I have the right to
use the same means *he* employed against his enemies."