We've Got Your Holiday Gold at AdultFriendfinder.com!

team at adultfriendfinder.com team at adultfriendfinder.com
Thu Dec 13 03:51:12 PST 2001

Dear oddodoodo,

Spend the holidays with someone sexy! Early into this
holiday season, we've already seen a huge jump in new
members looking for sultry, holiday encounters. With
millions of chances for you to meet a hot playmate,
it's time to log in at http://AdultFriendFinder.com
and start making connections!

* GET A SIX MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIP, A $100 VALUE, FREE!
* DISCOVER HOLIDAY OPPORTUNITIES TO GET SOME ACTION!
* READ A REAL MEMBER'S EXCITING SUCCESS STORY!

GET A SIX MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIP, A $100 VALUE, FREE!

'Tis the season for giving, sharing and getting laid!
If you want to spice up your holidays, upgrade to
Gold and start connecting with thousands of hot and
horny members! For a limited time, we'll give you
6 MONTHS FREE when you buy a 1-year Gold Membership!

A Gold Membership includes these exclusive features:

* Get viewed 10 times more often by appearing at the
  top of the listings.
* View and send email to an unlimited number of members.
* Put the Gold Search to work for you and find your
  exact match.
* Receive a full email list of new Love Dog matches.
* Get immediate help from our 24/7 telephone Customer
  Support team.

Upgrade now at http://AdultFriendFinder.com!
DISCOVER HOLIDAY OPPORTUNITIES TO GET SOME ACTION!

Finding a hot partner takes a little finesse. It's up
to you to create opportunities to meet someone sexy for
an erotic encounter. By joining Adult Friend Finder,
you've already made a smart move. Now, the holidays
provide you with even more chances to get all the play
you desire. Here's where to meet a playmate to make
your holidays jolly:

Holiday Parties:
Accept every holiday invite that comes your way. Better
yet, host your own "adults only" party. Just make sure
your invite list includes friends who are up for the
occasion! During the holidays, tons of people are looking
to make a hot connection - so bring all the action home
and enjoy it to the fullest!

Gift Shopping:
While holiday shopping, pick out something sexy for
yourself and ask a shopper who catches your eye for their
opinion. If the conversation takes off, be sure to drop
hints to make sure that they're into having a little fun
with you. If they are, tell them to meet you in the
nearest dressing room!

"Singles" Events:
Look for holiday cruises, dinners and dances in your area.
While they're often created for singles looking for love,
a lot of people will just want to find someone sexy for a
holiday fling. Enjoy the party and find a holiday hottie
looking to get naked under the mistletoe!

READ A REAL MEMBER'S EXCITING SUCCESS STORY!

"I tried AFF, and whamo, a gorgeous couple, saw my
photo and read my profile...We are now enjoying some
really fun times together. The sex is fantastic! We are
very grateful to AFF, if not for this place we wouldn't
have ever met and the good times would never be rolling
like it is with the three of us. Don't give up!! If your
profile isn't getting any results change it, play with
it, have fun with it. Adult Friend Finder is the place
to be!"
-- A Member (Handle withheld for privacy)

Come to http://AdultFriendFinder.com to read more member
success stories and tell us yours! Don't have one yet?
Then, it's time to upgrade! Remember, we're giving away
6 MONTHS FOR FREE when you buy a 1-year Gold Membership!
Soon, you'll have all the success you deserve!
best BDSM/fetish personals with over a million ACTIVE
members! Find a kinky partner for free at http://ALT.com!
Adult Friend Finder is part of an online network of sites
offering personals services to millions of members.

Other popular sites include the following:

http://ALT.com - BDSM personals
http://outpersonals.com  - Gay personals
http://likemynudephoto.com  - Rate adult photos
http://friendfinder.com  - Dating personals
http://asiafriendfinder.com  - Asian personals
http://amigos.com - Spanish personals
http://germanfriendfinder.com  - German personals
http://filipinofriendfinder.com  - Tagalog personals
http://koreanfriendfinder.com  - Korean personals
http://frenchfriendfinder.com  - French personals
http://bigchurch.com  - Religious personals
http://nudecards.com - Free adult e-greeting cards

Adult Friend Finder is anti-spam. This email was sent to
you in association with your member name, oddodoodo
at Adult Friend Finder. If you have received this email
in error, use your handle and password to log-in at
http://AdultFriendFinder.com. Go to your "Update" area
and click on the appropriate text links to designate your
mailing preferences. Thank you.

                       ###