CNN.com on Remailers

Marcel Popescu mdpopescu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 01:21:06 PST 2001

From: "Meyer Wolfsheim" <wolf at priori.net>

> Smells like entrapment, though.

I think the Constitution was the biggest curse ever cast on you. Every time
something bad happens, you use these magic words like "entrapment" or
"protected by the first ammendment" and so on, instead of shooting the
criminals. The Constitution, by making you look at it like the some sacred
Mr. Fix-It-All, made you all into wimps.

Not that we're any better, mind you, but we're simply chickens, after
several hundred years of foreign rulers... And most people in my country
(myself included) have no idea what OUR constitution says - it doesn't
matter anyway. (Well, we have the usual stuff about slavery being bad, and
we also have mandatory 1-year conscripts.)

Mark