Professor Punished for Witty Remark

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 12 08:16:40 PST 2001

 >>Compared to giants like Brookings? Not well-funded, well-known, big, nor
powerful. Few folks even in DC have heard of it. $1M in grants over a
period of years is not much by Washington policy group standards. -Declan

Compared to so called "libertarian" institute,Cato,that comps our resident
bottom feeding scribbler this is low?high?middling?
Right wing conservative 'think tanks' serve a useful purpose for the
fascist corporate state.Corporations need manufactured
consent as much as Govt.Especially when so many of them are so much bigger
than many Govts.Ive made several posts
re.the notorious cato institute,the most damaging linking declan through it
to the murder of george harrison.As I said to
agent faustine,declan,silence speaks volumes in this house.