The fucking essay

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 12 07:03:31 PST 2001

 >>Clearly you've NEVER actually talked or read a psych book in the last 50
years.

David Cooper,rd Laing,Konrad Lorenz,bf,Skinner,Erricson on identity.Dibs in
search of self.whReich,steinem.
Some of those I read ages ago but I read new scientist regularly and for
the last 15 years.Freud is as discredited as comprehensively as
marx.IMHO.Freud invented the sub conscious and marx,surplus value.Yeah
right.give us a fuggin break
Im not pretending to be expert on anything,Id like to be a sorta
heinleinian guy.Allrounder,master of none,blah blah,etc,etc.

Im also kinda interested in the psychology of people with flying saucers
links at their websites,could you help us out?