The fucking essay

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 12 05:32:47 PST 2001

 >>Hate to break it to you but Freud <> Psychology.

On choate prime maybe.Read G.steinem on fraud? I do reckon WH Reich <> mass
pschology of fascism.

 >>Where jim > appeals to > the angels of our better nature is probably
also flawed as a realistic > appeal to human psychology.(last page 10)

 >Jim appeals to nothing more than his own vanity.

Lucky he's not here to defend himself eh jimmy?

 >What the fundamental flaw is to expect individuals to use AP to protect
themselves while at the same time expecting those attacked through AP to do
nothing other than lay down and take it.

"we have a right to destroy those who would destroy us"...jim bell? yassar
arafat?...actually its El presidente arbusto e neuman.
I expect those attacked to possibly start a nuclear war,but Im a
pessimist.Individuals may use anonymity/obscurity to protect themselves.AP
is here jim,the only 'flaw' is the israelis,anti-choice nutters and US
special forces are the only ones using it.(oh,and the soprano waste
management co.of NJ) Lie back and think of choate prime.

 >>If fundamentaly mis-understands that two wrongs don't make a right (even
if one is done in self-defence) and that when you attack a person their
reaction is to act in self defence

This is the misunderstanding I get all the time at indymedia.Police
torturer and murderer so and so should not be the target of operation soft
drill because,a) two wrongs etc. They need some tim may steel in their
spine.b) He will just be replaced etc. Only after a few replacements I
think we quickly reach critical mass,Who is to be master?People still
have trouble conceiving of a lack of hierarchic power. c) Fear of absolute
repression;You'll bring down heat on the movement,etc.Fuck that noise! Call
yourselves anarchists! Your not fit to tie makhnos bootlaces,Yaada yada.
Even from a moral or ethical view jimmy your wrong cos to rebel is an
inalienable right and if you are willing to sacrifice your life you can
attack whoever you want.No war on terror will ever stop that.
If your a 'turn the other cheek' guy,I agree,up to a point simply for
tactical reasons.Mass civil disobedience and all legal and semi-legal
avenues should be explored before violence against persons is
contemplated.Violence might be as American as cherry pie ,yet I support OSD
as a way to minimize it.Not eliminate,minimize.Its paradoxical that an
extremely potent threat to life and limb might do just that.Its worth it on
a personal level because my bleeding heart concern for the oppressed is on
record,the authorities dont wish to martyr me and I dont have to sign
stupid petitions,grovelling pleas for mercy,whinging moans about abuse of
power,etc. Its fun sometimes.How do you get justice on choate prime?

 >>It's just another example of the CACL failure with respect to the human
factor. On one hand they speak of what sheep, and on the other they propose
that these sheep will do the right thing 'if only....'.

CALC has little to do with it.In the last year I've inaccurately been
labeled a Nazi, a Communist, a Maoist, a Jew, an Anti-Semite, a KKK tool, a
trotskyist,Racist, a Spic-Lover, a Capitalist Stooge,Sexist,Fed, Tool of
the Ruling Class if not an Oppressor Myself, and a lawyer.(that hurt) This
OSD thang trancends labels and pigeon holing.Its already taking hold,we can
use it in a reputation enhancing way or rapidly become a sort of 'dot
bomb'.We still have a choice.
Planet earth,its diversity protected and future made sustainable or every
ones own "insert name' prime.Your choice.