Jewish Terror Attack on US Foiled

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at pacer.com
Wed Dec 12 19:45:32 PST 2001

I still do not understand how we can support Israel as we do..  From what I
have seen they are as much to blame for their problems as anyone else (maybe
more)...  When I was a much younger man I sided with Israel (American public
schooling, what can I say..)... Now that I am 37, I am tending towards the
Palestinian cause.  I don't approve of the radical groups attacking
civilians but I wouldn't at all disapprove of them attacking the Israeli
government agencies.  What would you do if a foreign government occupied
your country?   Of course allot of the problems would not turn out to be so
violent if countries would stop letting religions run their governments.
Hell, a dictatorship would have works things out by now.....

Jon Beets
Pacer Communications