SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE

BETTER FUTURES m2001ig at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 17:48:04 PST 2001

               PUT YOUR COMPUTER TO

                 "WORK FROM HOME"

             PT/FT $500-$5000 PER MONTH

Do business in 53 countries from you computer with our 22 year,
Nasdaq traded, global company with 10-fold growth in last decade.
Training and support in 20 languages via live schools, Internet
audio/videos, conference calls or via the world’s largest private
satellite network. Part time/ full time

www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u
Your private access code is success4u

To learn about us visit:
www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u , access code success4u.

You will be linked to our online video info site. Our information and
online videos are free, informative and educational. The people on the
videos all work from home and earn from a few hundred a month to over $5
million us per year. Twice in the last 20 years, we have been recognized
as one of the fastest growing companies in
America (by INC Magazine). We just opened offices in our 50th country,
Morocco, in January 2001 and are opening our 51st country, Columbia, in
June.

If you are interested in doing something from home to supplement your
income or possibly to become financially independent, you can follow the
link above to see if what we have might work for you. It has for thousands
of others around the world. To your better future we send our

Best Wishes,

MIG Consultants

IN LIFE WE ARE ALL GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED,

WHETHER WE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM IS UP TO US.

GO HERE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u

*I apologise if you have been offended. If you'd like to be removed,
simply reply with REMOVE in the subject line and you will be removed
immediately and receive no further mailings. This message is sent in
compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the
106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered SPAM aslong as I include a valid return address and the way to
be removed.

Your contact information came to us from an opt-in firm. Although most of
our mail is sent once only, for prompt, permanent removal of your records,
simply reply to this with "remove" in the subject line. We have a strict
anti-Spam policy.