: 100 million responsibilities (Re: AP Al quim)

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 11 21:36:44 PST 2001

At 06:27 AM 12/12/01 +1100, mattd wrote: >.>..regarding Assassination
Politics: > > Just keep in mind that AP is a >joke among knowledgeable > >
technologists for >its unworkability, but a >wonderful joke > > on those
who believe it's anything more than a taunt. > >Total bullshit again. Yes,
but the reason it's bullshit is that shooting >messengers does no good. It
leaves intact the originators of the message, >all hundred- million of
them. Tomorrow, the hundred million will be >stumbling over each other
trying to empower new messengers to replace those >fallen. Bingo. This is
why the WTC takedown was such excellent feedback.

The above is baba rum rasins entire post.WTF my names on top for Im fucked
if I know.Its all crap.Feedback for shitheels.
Im not getting any feedback on operation soft drill so Ill pack it in next
year and let nature take its course.Leave my name out of it.