Last Minute Holiday Shopping

Jim McGone jmcgone at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 11:39:21 PST 2001

                                                                        e Seine Trawler
                                                            e-Mail Marketing / Translation
                               P.O Box 2773, New Smyrna Beach FL 32170-2773  - fish at ucnsb.net

RE: Last minute Holiday Shopping

Two weeks till Christmas. Time for last minute impulse buys. If you had the buyers could you handle the traffic?

e-Seine Trawler works with major Marketing and Manufacturing companys in the U.S. and China, suppling e-mail addresses from professional lists all over the Web. Any Category. Any Professional Group. Any Business type. Any language. ¬Oªº¡M§Ú­Ì¬Æ¦Ü°µµØ¤H¡C Yep, we even do Chinese. Could you sell to Taiwan, Hong Kong or Mainland China? These are not AOL spam from 1995. Tell us who buys your Holiday product. We'll get you the e-mails. TODAY!

Base price:  .04 cents per  (e-mail txt format that will work in any Windows application) You own them.
We mail:      add .01 cent (includes your attachment in HTML mode) Or we can design.
Bulk mail:     add .01 cent (minimum 10,000 - NO Limit. Offshore ISP. IT WORKS.

Thats it. Our top of the line program is .06 cents. A stamp cost .34.
e-mail Marketilng works. It's effective. It's fast. And it's FREE.

Questions? Drop us an e-mail. Thank you for your time.

Prosperous Holidays,

Jim
e-Seine Trawler
fish at ucnsb.net

Last Minute Holiday Special:   2,306 CPA's  or  2,019 Travel Agents - $60.   (pulled 12/09/