The fucking essay

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 11 19:17:07 PST 2001

"...the fucking essay. It's flawed in a variety of ways. It's understanding
of human psychology (which it purports to >manipulate in realistic ways -
not) is so flawed as to make it very tedious.

Speaking of tedious,Im on record with total opposition to freud being used
for anything other than birdcage liner.I still havent read that part of AP
with any degree of attention.If thats what your referring to re.human
psychology then I heartily agree.Freud is extremely tedious.Where jim
appeals to
the angels of our better nature is probably also flawed as a realistic
appeal to human psychology.(last page 10)
Sandys on record with at least one flaw on the confirmation of prediction
end.I wish the police would take note and return my latitude.Id like to
talk to jim about updating and streamlining the essay but its a bit
tricky.The powers that be feel threatened by jims ideas.I doubt very much
they would find anything threatening at your wing nut web site.

 >>Its about making very credible threats to limit violence.Paradoxical but
effective.

 > Not paradoxical, hypocritical. And no, it doesn't limit anything (unless
there are is so much money being made killing wives, husbands, and
competitors there are no more hit men left).

How is operation soft drill hypocritical? Jim might argue with that too but
cant,of course.10 years for a flawed,tedious essay.Mmm.
It does'nt limit anything that is not already limited.Like knowing where
your target is,or even who they are.Numbskull nomen knows that.The limits
come from the 'thermostat' effect,mentioned in the essay.Its a self
limiting state of affairs that does'nt even require crypto.I think a
misconception comes in when hitmen get a mention.A 'hitman' could be a
child or an elderly butler.Almost anyone is capable of killing.Sure pros
would be attracted,make a pile,spend it,become targets and so on.Self
limiting see? Theres a mass levelling of wealth and power as no sane person
wants to be anything but anonymous.There will be those who think they're so
lovable they wont attract a juicy pool and we'll always have
celebrities,they just wont be around so long,maybe.

 >It simply provides a mechanism for the 1st party to >anonymously hire the
3rd party to kill >>the 2nd party.

Well dont we have that now,(the internet) A lot of what Im talking about is
there in front of your face.The trains left the station.Assasination
politics is on the news in occupied palestine and 'ghan and its got doctors
all over your scumbag ratshit,craphole rogue error state of amerdikkka
wearing bulletproof vests.With OSD even anonymity isnt required,simply
enough sensible people to see the benefits of distributed justice by
consensus (not mob rule at all) and take firm committed civil disobedient
direct action.A nuremburg website for all the little eichmanns that want to
slice away our inalienable human and civil rights like salami. FUCK
THAT,FUCK THEM and FUCK YOU,you loopy spamming spacecase.