[Remops] And when he returns in February? (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Dec 12 04:36:14 PST 2001

More drama unfolds.

ICBMTO: N48 04'14.8'' E11 36'41.2'' http://www.leitl.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:47:31 -0500
From: Secure Beer <almostt at beer.com>
To: remailer-operators at anon.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: [Remops] And when he returns in February?

Last night I had my life threatened.

The death threat was posted here and on the remops list.
The message in question is <OQYAQQO737236.1811574074 at anonymous>
 from the APA-S  thread
Re: A comparison of Frog-Admin, the Script-Kiddie, Anonymous
Trolls and other plagues of the privacy community.

The author of the death threat posted anonymously and used
the nick Sade. But the writing style and especially the last
few lines reveal that it was Frog-Admin who threatened my life.

"Thank you, Champerty, for letting me experiencing the same
kind of double ecstasy: first when I was crucifiing your ass
and your friends', and now when you make me remember those
delicious moments."

That is part2 of a 2-part threat. He chooses to write part1
in his mother tongue, perhaps not knowing that I am bilingual.
In French, he quotes from Marquis de Sade describing how
Saint-Fond anally rapes Juliette and, while raping her,
orders her head sliced off so that the clenching of her
muscles at the moment of her decapitation might intensify
his sexual pleasure.

Champerty is a gender-neutral pseudonym. And although I am
male I can't help wondering whether Frog-Admin thought he
was threatening a woman when he decided to include that
description of the sexual torture and murder of an 18 year
old woman.

Male or female. It's a death threat. Im my country it's
criminal. It's one of the worse things he's done. And, as
we are beginning to realize, he has done a lot of sleazy,
under-handed things.

Where did this rage come from, you might ask? In addition
to an ego already on steroids, Frog-Admin was exposéd
recently by an anonymous poster as being the individual
responsible for much of the floods and trolling in APA-S
over the past two years. Frog-Admin assumed that this
anonymous poster must have been his arch rival from
1998-2000: Champerty. This is a knee-jerk reaction for him.
You see, he can't get his head around the idea that there
is more than one person who thinks he is wrong.

Embarrassed and humiliated by the exposé he has announced
that he will be closing down his remailer tomorrow (Wed
Dec 12 2001) .

He has also had a bit of a temper tantrum as the deluge of
anti-Champerty anti-Boschloo and pro-Frog messages
demonstrates. As he explains himself in a recent message
"You didn't expect me to remain silent did you?"

He has promised to be back from his vacation in February
2002 and intends to put his remailer back online.

What do remailer users think about Frog-Admin now? Is this
the type of remailer operator that you want in your
remailer network?

And operators? I ask you to please, for once, take a public
stand for or against whether Frog-Admin will be welcomed
back in February after the shit he has pulled over the
years and especially in recent days.

Death threats cannot be dismissed as merely "bad form".
Flooding APA-S, discrediting and silencing critics,
attacking ISPs, scapegoating innocents like TB and Orange
Admin. These things should not be tolerated simply because
they don't directly affect YOUR individual remailer.

Farout Admin has declared himself supportive of Frog
Admin and hopes he returns in February.

What about the rest of the operators and stats maintainers?
'Time to take a stand.

Secure Beer
(formerly Champerty)
almostt AT beer DOT com