Nobrain nescio

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 11 14:50:18 PST 2001

 >>But with AP any small group of people that can put up enough money to
 >hire an assassin can get their way.  The going rate for a murder is
around $5-10K to off an average person, more if he's heavily guarded.
 >If 100 people put up $100 each then that's enough to get someone killed.

Thats what I keep telling them at indymedia,we can leverage our numbers to
bring justice and protect freedom of speech.
Indy keeps no logs and you can go there quad anon,pledge your bloc's 5-10 k
and leave.Payable after the revolution,no crypto required.This is operation
soft drill and will leave cypherpunks as a right racist cul de sac.

 >>Imagine a secret ballot where any measure to increase government power
would pass if it received as few as 100 votes.  How much freedom would
 >you have left in such a society?  That's what AP represents.

Der,as much freedom as you have now? Is it true there are 5 million laws in
the US now?

 >And keep in mind that the people buying the assassination are fully
anonymous.  There is no way to know who is funding the AP market.  There
is no check or limit on the extent to which anonymous individuals with
 >>private grievances can buy the deaths of anyone who gets in their way.

NOMEN

AP or militant anti-choice fanatics already operating? In the 'let it all
hang out' version of AP,operation soft drill,no ones anonymous unless they
want,its an exercise in civil disobedience and whats the charge again?
betting on a date?
SAMPLE
OSD international calls for pledges to be pooled and paid for the closest
prediction of the exact time that noshame nescio ceases to post silly
rubbish to this list.I pledge 1 dollar,I will send to the anonymous predictor.

 >>Police forces, heavily armed and always travelling in teams,
will receive their orders via encrypted, digitally signed messages from
elected officials.  Any government official who must interact with the
public, whether a building inspector, a drivers' license examiner, even
a fireman, would get hazardous duty pay.  Wearing masks might become
 >routine for such officials.

Wow! No one will ever find them out! They would be queuing up to predict
the retirement of any ashcroft on steroids who tried this
foolishness.Listen to yourself.Are you an american? (Minarchy anyone?)

 >>Taxes (much higher than before due to the greater expenses of operating
the government) could be charged based on imputed property values
depending on zip code and acreage.  Everyone in a particular neighborhood
would be charged a fixed amount per square foot.  Any household which
does not provide the required fee (via cryptographic anonymous transfer
into the government account of course) would have its property subject
 >to confiscation by police.  Armed resistance would be met by military
 >force including helicopter gunships.

Isnt this already going on? RICO.(+like the anti-abortion zealots
thang.)Could lead to violent revolt,
if true.The police state would have to be 1984 in size and scope.2 million
prisoners in US gulag.(dont frighten the horses:)
No sense of citizens options here nes.Like rent strikes,slowdowns,defacing
the currency,the list is endless.
Read some  anarchy,or even cia(nica manual) will you,there are some
anarchists here.

 >>We can live in a world of crypto anarchy, but it won't be pretty.  And the
government certainly won't wither away.  Anyone who thinks that attacking
the government will weaken it should have learned a lesson from September
 >11th.  When it feels itself under attack, the government strikes back

How can we have our crypto anarchic cake and eat it? There is finally one
question only,who is to be master,thats all?
We live in crypto anarchy more and more."The bourgeois fascist state may
leave this world in
ruins but dont forget who built those cities and can build them again for
themselves.
We have always lived in ruins and holes in the wall,yet its us that will
inherit the earth,
we carry a new world in our hearts...that world is growing as we speak."
Durrutti.

 >We are all the losers as our freedoms are destroyed.

All things must be paid for in this world.Tanstaafl.Shrub? "Id buy that for
a dollar!"

KILLTHEPRESIDENTKILLTHEPRESIDENTFASTERPUSSYCATKILLKILL.