Axed Intel Man Loses E-Mail Case

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 12 05:28:42 PST 2001

Who again has been saying for 10+ years that this sort of behaviour (incl.
Open Relay scanning, which isn't covered here) is trespass? Check the
archives folks...will Declan give predictive credit where credit is due?
Probably not, that takes being honest...

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com