[linux-elitists] Phil Zimmermann on key exchange (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 12 05:07:07 PST 2001

Hi,

I have the highest regard for Phil (ever since I got PGP 1.0 off Adelante
BBS about two days after Phil released the program - I still have that
disk and posted an image to the CDR last New Years) - HOWEVER....

These ideas are NOT Phil's. A perusal of the CDR archives will demonstrate
that I've been working and talking on these ideas for over ten years.

If Phil, or any others, would like to participate in a real world
demonstration of this sort of technology over the next couple of years
then I invite them to review,

http://plan9.bell-labs.com

and to participate in the community project,

http://einstein.ssz.com/hangar18