CNN.com on Remailers

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 12 04:52:01 PST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Tim May wrote:

> strong policies)  and need to be incentivized (paid remailers, an old
> topic).

The perenial failing in the CACL approach to this problem, and the primary
reason they will fail. They'll sit around on their ass waiting until they
can make money...gives you an idea of where their priorities REALLY are.

> A chicken or egg situation? Ideally, simultaneous development...plenty
> of precedents for market forces pushing stronger products that customers
> are willing to pay for.

Really? Example please.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com