AP Al Quim.I was a teenage assasin.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 11 11:07:36 PST 2001

 >At 10:17 AM 12/11/01 +1100, mattd wrote: >Jim seems to have missed out on
teenagerhood.CJ seems not to have left >teenagerhood.The boiling pot is
like darwins discovery of evolution,It The personal flaws of an author do
not detract from his ideas.

What personal flaws? I mean no disrespect to jim and cj at all.To me
teenagerhoods good.Very good.(check google if you dont believe me) Im sorry
that it appears jim missed out a little.I have no way of knowing that
actually so Im taking liberties.I guess jim got into trouble for
stinkbombing,destroying mail and stalking because he just wanted to get
more publicity?
And CJ was clearly set up but from what I read of his he has a great spirit
that gets crushed out of most of us some time between childhood and
adulthood.If growing up means accepting 5 million laws and all the grey
mind dead bureaucrats
that go with them,I refuse to grow up.
The ideas remain undetracted by my petty bitching about jims use of freud
and his choice of restaurants,what was the supposed 'hate' literature in
his car btw?
CJ is immaculate in my book.The very model of a modern major madcriminal.I
just cant read all his stuff,right away.Im fuckin busy man,allright?

KILLTHEPRESIDENTTHENBILLGATESTHENDICKCHENEYTHENTHENEXTPRESIDENTANDSOONFOREVERKILLKILL.