ADV: RE: Dirt cheap web hosting $6.95 per month - NO GIMMICKS!

marymargo at gopbi.com marymargo at gopbi.com
Tue Dec 11 19:01:10 PST 2001

$6.95 per month webhosting!!  WE PUT NO BANNER ADVERTISING ON YOUR SITE!!
Web design as low as $59

This is no gimmick - You get:

100 megs disk space
10 POP3 Email account
Catch all email account
5 gigs of monthly data transfer
Unlimited email forwarding
Email Auto Responders
FrontPage Extensions (inclucing 2002)
24 x 7 FTP Access
Graphical Statistics server
Web based email
Free telephone techsupport
Web based control panel
Anti-virus email protection
(we scan the email for viruses before it ever gets sent to you)
Daily Data backups
Generator and battery backup

Our servers are the most powerful Windows 2000 Servers available
We have a redundant and very robust Tier 1 Backbone
You can use ASP, Flash, CGI, PERL, JAVA, PHP and much much more!

For more info please email us at

695hosting at excite.com

if that doesn't work please try 695webhosting at gopbi.com

Or call us Mon - Fri 9-5 EST at 561-671-9968

To be removed from this list, simply reply with "remove" in the subject line.