Earn Cash, Find Errors in _Disappearing Cryptography_.

Peter Wayner pcw at flyzone.com
Tue Dec 11 13:45:43 PST 2001

I'm working on a second edition of _Disappearing Cryptography_, a
book about steganography and anonymity on-line. In the interests of
removing any errors from previous editions, I'm offering a $10 reward
for anyone who reports the technical errors to me.

Here are the rules:

*) Only the first person to report an error wins a prize. This is the
only way to avoid many people submitting the same error again and
again and again. I reserve the right to pay duplicate prizes to
people who appear to have submitted a duplicate in good faith.

*) I reserve the right to decide the size of an error. If
misspellings counted, spelling someone's name wrong through out the
entire book would only count as one error.

*) First person is judged by the time the error arrives in my
mailbox, pcw at flyzone.com.

*) Only technical errors count. Grammar and spelling errors could
bankrupt me, even after the copy editing fixes 99%.

*) Please submit the page number.

*) Please let me know if you want your name included in the thanks at
the beginning of the book.

Thank you. You're free to forward this offer to any other list.

-Peter