Crypto winter

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 10 21:08:36 PST 2001

When the crap corporate media start to beat up an OSD scare,it might pay to
be aware.Not fearful or defensive but aware.

3 things are lying around,1 is contract killing,as seen in prizzis
honor,crimes and misdemeanors, etc.
2 is the www,something whipping out 5 kilometres of fibre optic as we
speak.Not getting smaller or going away.
3 is injustice,something most children know about.So what if OSD puts these
together,so anyone can.

No one or no govt can stop 3 basic things being combined or eliminate even
one without massive insane effort.

Its the same as clipper,bio-warfare agents and nuclear knowledge.Its out
there.Its also needed.We are facing a crisis
that will make us rapidly extinct soon if we dont take action."Targeted
action".Tim may be right about a crypto winter cos
the scare campaign on OSD could be massive.They will huff and puff,yet more
and more are getting their news from Independent media,so they'll lose
there as well.I wrote on www.indymedia.org around april that we are
approaching a phase transition.Jim bell wrote that it will seem like a
roller coaster ride,but it will be worth it,for we will be free.Euletheria.